Complete a master of business administration (MBA) degree for a broad, multi-disciplinary preparation for your career as a leader and manager in the business sector.
The MBA is a 36-semester-hour degree, requiring 13 core courses and five electives. Each graduate course is two semester hours. You can complete the degree in just 21 months, but, on average, our students complete the program in two-and-a-half years.
Elective courses for all graduate business and nonprofit degrees can be chosen from the wide range of choices available in the School of Business and Nonprofit Management. The core courses listed below cannot count as electives. You may be able to complete a graduate business or nonprofit certificate through your elective credits.
View all graduate business and nonprofit management courses.
Master of Business Administration Core Courses
The degree requirements listed below are for students who begin their program during the 2015–2016 academic year (August 2015 and later). Some of these courses will be new as of August 2015, and their course descriptions are not yet available in the catalog.
Please review the full academic catalog for the year you enrolled at North Park for official requirements for completing your degree. The catalog, a School of Business and Nonprofit Management advisor, and our course schedules can assist you in planning your course sequence to complete your program.
- SBNM 5010 Organizational Behavior and Ethics
- SBNM 5011 Ethical Leadership
- SBNM 5110 Financial Accounting
- SBNM 5111 Managerial Accounting
- SBNM 5200 Global Macroeconomics for Managers
- SBNM 5212 Microeconomics for Managers
- SBNM 5310 Managerial Finance
- SBNM 5311 Financial Decision Making
- SBNM 5411 Quantitative Decision Analysis
- SBNM 5610 Marketing Analysis and Consumer Behavior
- SBNM 5705 Multi-Sector Convergence and Social Responsibility
- SBNM 5992 Strategy for Competitive Advantage
- SBNM 5993 MBA Capstone