About My North Park
My North Park is the new one-stop location for key North Park information, including:
- Online courses via Moodle
- Email and calendar for students, faculty, and staff
- WebAdvisor tools, including course registration and financial information
- Campus announcements
- Faculty team and organization sites
- The University course catalog
Access My North Park using your current North Park account information:
- Open the My North Park portal.
- On the authentication window that pops up, type in your username — including the "@northpark.edu" ending.
If you are on a North Park computer you may not be asked to log in. This integrated log-in works in some browsers on North Park computers. If you are prompted for credentials, use the same password that you use for all network account access. For more help logging in, refer to the illustrated memo in the IT Knowledge Base.
Connect to Moodle
To view your Moodle classes and assignments from your My North Park homepage, you do need to enter your log-in information to each of these sections — but only the first time.
- In the right-hand column of your home screen, you will see "My Moodle Classes."
- Click on any of your courses, then on "Enter your Moodle username and password," and type in your credentials — without "@northpark.edu" at the end of your username. For more detailed instructions, please refer to the illustrated memo in the IT Knowledgebase.
Connect to Outlook (for faculty and staff)
Faculty and staff also need to hook up My North Park with their Outlook email and calendar the first time they log in.
- In the center column of your My North Park home screen, you will see a message about connecting to your email account.
- Click on the "Enter your credentials" link and type in your email account information as requested (including @northpark.edu).
You are now ready to view Outlook or Vikings email and calendar info and Moodle courses and assignments right on your My North Park homepage. For more detailed instructions, please refer to the illustrated memo in the IT Knowledgebase.
Your My North Park homepage conveniently displays campus announcements, North Park news stories, and all the WebAdvisor tools you regularly use. The top menu provides direct links to the online course catalog and other North Park campus life and services web pages. Explore this new, convenient campus information portal, and you'll see that over time it will grow to become even more comprehensive. We appreciate your interest (and patience!) as we continue to develop this tool — and we appreciate your feedback, too.
Finally, we suggest that you bookmark My North Park in your browser for easy access, though you can always click on the "My North Park" link in the top navigation menu, sitewide at www.northpark.edu.