As you prepare to study abroad, you may find it helpful to consult the following North Park University offices:
- The Career Development and Internships Office is a crucial resource for students who are thinking of completing an internship abroad, either in conjunction with an existing study abroad program or on its own.
- Counseling Support Services can help you think about cultural adjustment issues and prepare for homesickness. This office can also be a good resource for returned students who are experiencing difficulty integrating back into life at North Park and the United States.
- Health Services can provide advice on recommended vaccinations, help you make decisions on managing medication usage or chronic illness abroad, and serve as a good resource for general tips on staying healthy while traveling.
- Student Administrative Services can help you obtain transcripts, transfer credits, and understand how your financial aid package will apply to your particular study abroad program.
- Student Enrichment Services and Support is available for students who have general questions about how studying abroad will impact their academic progress. Students with disabilities are strongly encouraged to study abroad and should speak with the Student Support Specialist as early as possible.