North Park's Golden Circle is an honor extended to all graduates when they reach their 50-year class reunion. This very special milestone is not only a great chance to catch up with former classmates and celebrate your collective lifetime of achievement, it's an honor for the University to recognize and celebrate you, as well.
Classes of 1964
Graduates from the Academy, College, and Seminary classes of 1964 are invited to join the North Park community for the spring commencement ceremonies on May 10, 2014, to be inducted into the Golden Circle.
- March in gold caps and gowns at commencement ceremonies:
- Academy and College alumni march in the undergraduate ceremony at 10:00 am in Carlson Gymnasium
- Seminary alumni march in the Seminary ceremony at 7:00 pm in Anderson Chapel
- Celebrate at a luncheon for all Golden Circle inductees
- Bring a guest along to both the commencement ceremony and luncheon
All members of the classes of 1964 will be invited to submit information to be included in a memory book, which will be given to all inductees, regardless of their attendance at the commencement ceremonies.
Please contact Alumni Relations via email or at (773) 244-5273 with any questions you have about participating in the commencement ceremonies or adding a submission to the memory book.