North Park's Golden Circle is an honor extended to all graduates when they reach their 50-year class reunion. This very special milestone is not only a great chance to catch up with former classmates and celebrate your collective lifetime of achievement, it's an honor for the University to recognize and celebrate you, as well.
Classes of 1965
Graduates from the Academy, College, and Seminary classes of 1965 are invited to join the North Park community for the spring commencement festivities on May 8–9, 2015, to be inducted into the Golden Circle. Inductees are invited to bring a guest to all Golden Circle festivities. Register by April 3 to participate in the commencement weekend activities.
Friday, May 8
All are invited to a welcome reception in the Johnson Center for Science and Community Life
Saturday, May 9
March with your classmates in gold caps and gowns at commencement ceremonies.
- 8:30 am — Continental breakfast for all attendees; class photo for Academy and College alumni
- 10:00 am — Academy and College alumni march in the undergraduate ceremony in the campus gymnasium (located in Carlson Tower)
- 11:30 am — Luncheon for Academy, College, and Seminary alumni in Olsson Lounge (Nyvall Hall)
- 6:30 pm — Seminary class photo in Isaacson Chapel
- 7:00 pm — Seminary alumni march in the Seminary commencement ceremony in Anderson Chapel.
All members of the classes of 1965 will be invited to submit information to be included in a memory book, which will be given to all inductees, regardless of their attendance at the commencement ceremonies.
Use the button below to submit your memory book page by April 3.
Please contact Alumni Relations via email or at (773) 244-5273 with any questions.