Award Nomination Form
It is an annual tradition to bestow awards on North Park alumni who have made an impact on their communities through significant work and service to others. The Distinguished North Park Academy, University, and Young Alumni awards are presented at the annual Homecoming Reunion & Awards Breakfast, while the Distinguished North Park Theological Seminary Alumni award is presented at the Midwinter Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church.
We invite you to nominate your classmates using the following guidelines:
- The Academy and University awards will be presented to individuals celebrating a reunion in the year they are awarded
- The Distinguished Young Alumni Award will be presented to an individual celebrating their 5- or 10-year reunion in the year they are awarded
- The North Park University Distinguished Alumni Award is given to graduates of North Park Junior College, North Park College, and/or North Park University
- The North Park Academy Distinguished Alumni Award is given to graduates of North Park Academy
- The North Park Theological Seminary Distinguished Alumni Award is given to a graduate of North Park Theological Seminary
We encourage you to submit your nomination online using the form below. However, if you prefer to mail your nomination, please use this printable PDF and mail it to the Office of Alumni Relations, 3225 W. Foster Ave., Box 37, Chicago, IL 60625.