North Park University has several parking lots available for student, faculty, and staff use. Please familiarize yourself with our policies and procedures prior to parking on campus.
Parking stickers are required for anyone to park in University lots. Only registered students, faculty, or staff members may purchase a parking permit. The University Parking Permit Form is required to purchase a permit, and must include the license plate number, make, model, and year of the car the parking sticker will be placed in. Student parking permits may be purchased through the Student Administrative Student Offices by completing the University Parking Permit Form.
Parking Permit Costs
- Resident Student Permit: $300
*First year residents students are not allowed to have a car on campus.
- Commuter Student Permit: $150
- Evening and Weekend Student Permit: $50
- Faculty and Staff: Contact Human Resources for parking permit information
Parking permits must be paid for at the time of purchase.
University Parking Lots
Beginning September 3, 2013, the following parking regulations will be enforced:
- Parking Lots and Parking Stickers are now color-coded (consult parking map)
- Red: Commuter student parking (day and evening) and visitor parking will be in Red lots. (Kedzie lots, both north and south of the river; north lot has expanded visitor parking)
- White: Residential student parking (Anderson Hall & Burgh Hall lots, Carmen Apartment lot and north alley behind Sohlberg Hall)
- Yellow: faculty and staff parking (Foster lot and Kimball lot)
- Parking is only permitted in lots where the color-coded sticker matches the color-coded lot.
- Enforcement will be accelerated to ensure that vehicles are being parked in the correct lots.
- Special Events: Lots will be marked as "event parking" when occasions require.
Download a campus map with designated parking areas.
Additional parking questions can be directed to Dan Gooris, Director of Security and Auxiliary Services, via email or at (773) 244-5222.