- Technical sales/Marketing
- Pharmaceutical sales
- Industrial quality control
- Research and development
- Manufacturing firms
- Drug stores
- Medical/Pharmaceutical supply companies
- Industries including textiles, petroleum, food, electronics, glass, paper, packaging, machinery, cosmetics, paint, drugs, and chemicals
- Agricultural product companies
- Environmental management organizations
- Waste management firms
Information & Strategies
- Obtain a minor in business.
- Develop strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Hold leadership positions in campus organizations.
- Join related student organizations, e.g. American Marketing Association, Financial Management Association, Public Relations Student Society of America, etc.