- Social services
- Program coordination
- Program evaluation
- Federal, state, and local government agencies such as Departments of Health, Education and Welfare, Criminal Justice Departments, Sanitation, Fire/Safety, Nutrition, and Cooperative Extension
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Mental health agencies
- Military childcare programs
- Overseas childcare and educational programs
- Health and wellness agencies
- Women's protective agencies
Information & Strategies
- Take additional courses in area of interest.
- Develop strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Obtain specialized training for opportunities in protective services or law enforcement.
- Complete an internship with a government organization.
- Learn federal, state, and local job application procedures.