- Teaching elementary, middle, secondary schools, or higher education
- Community education
- Public and private schools
- Colleges and universities
- Zoological parks, aquariums, wildlife refuges, and bird sanctuaries
- Arboretums, gardens, and conservatories
- National and state parks
Information & Strategies
- Develop excellent presentation skills.
- Become skilled in the use of multimedia.
- Learn how to develop curriculum and workshops.
- Become an expert in a particular subject.
- Obtain teaching certificate for public school teaching.
- Obtain a graduate degree for college and/or university teaching.
- Gain experience as a tutor, camp counselor, church school teacher, etc.
- Build strong relationships with professors, supervisors, or other community leaders for strong personal recommendations.
- Complete an internship or volunteer in a setting of interest.