- Policy development
- Family service agencies
- Child welfare departments
- Social service agencies
- State mental health departments
- Employee assistance programs
- Probation departments
- Public interest groups
- Local, state, and federal government
Information & Strategies
Administrators are involved with planning, budgeting, public relations, management, fundraising, and other crucial operating responsibilities that keep an organization functioning.
- Obtain a master's degree in social work or related field for additional opportunities.
- Gain management experience through internships, part-time employment, or leadership in relevant student organizations.
- Supplement curriculum with coursework in areas such as public relations, advertising, accounting, or management.