- Operations management
- Inventory/Materials management
- Warehouse operations
- Systems management
- Customer service
- Rate analysis
- Manufacturers of industrial goods, consumer goods
Information & Strategies
- Many entry-level positions as analysts, management trainees, or first line supervisors are available with manufacturers and merchandisers.
- Develop strong analytical skills and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Take additional courses in statistics and computer systems.
- Learn to communicate with different types of people across different functional areas.
- Complete an internship in a manufacturing environment.