- Clinical Dietetics
- Nutrition education and teaching
- Air Force
- U.S. Public Health Service, including Indian Health Service, Food & Drug Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control, Bureau of Healthcare and Delivery, National Institutes of Health
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- WIC (supplemental food program for women, infants, and children)
- Veterans Administration Hospitals
- Peace Corps and VISTA
Information & Strategies
- Learn federal government application procedures.
- Earn a master's degree for advancement in research or administration.
- Pursue internships in government agencies.
- Maintain a strong GPA.