- Religious life programming
- Campus ministry
- Religiously affiliated schools
- Preparatory schools
- Private, public, or religiously affiliated colleges and universities
- Schools of theology/seminaries
- Organizations such as Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Campus Crusade for Christ, Intervarsity
Information & Strategies
- May require certification/licensure to teach
- A PhD is usually required for teaching, research, and administration in colleges and universities.
- Complete Master of Divinity plus additional training for campus ministry.
- A Master of Divinity and PhD, DMin, or ThD are usually required for teaching, research, and administration in seminaries and schools of theology.
- May require multiple skills such as providing ministerial services as well as administration, teaching, coaching, etc.
- Become involved in specific campus ministry organizations. Seek leadership positions and internships or summer employment opportunities.