Tuition and Fees
Obtaining your bachelor's degree from the School of Adult Learning is affordable. In fact, when you compare our high quality education with our attractive tuition and financial aid opportunities, the School of Adult Learning offers one for the best educational values for continuing adult education in the area.
- Undergraduate courses in the School of Adult Learning are $530 per credit hour for the 2014–2015 academic year (effective August 2014).
- Tuition includes all course fees. Your only additional cost is for books and materials.
- North Park's comprehensive financial aid program will greatly reduce the cost of your degree.
Courses for the new master of arts in counseling psychology are offered at a different tuition rate, with other financial aid options. Learn more.
- Evening/Saturday Parking Sticker: $50
- CLEP exams: $200 per course (most languages count towards two courses)
- Foreign Language non-CLEP: $300 per course (most languages count towards two courses)
- License or certificate: $300 per project
- KOLB essay: $300 per project