Tuition and Fees
Obtaining your bachelor's degree from the School of Adult Learning is affordable. In fact, when you compare our high quality education with our attractive tuition and financial aid opportunities, the School of Adult Learning offers one for the best educational values for continuing adult education in the area.
- Courses in the School of Adult Learning are $520 per credit hour for the 2013–2014 academic year.
- Tuition includes all course fees. Your only additional cost is for books and materials.
- North Park's comprehensive financial aid program will greatly reduce the cost of your degree.
- Evening/Saturday Parking Sticker: $50
- CLEP exams: $200 per course (most languages count towards two courses)
- Foreign Language non-CLEP: $300 per course (most languages count towards two courses)
- License or certificate: $300 per project
- KOLB essay: $300 per project