Tuition and Fees
Graduate SBNM Tuition
Obtaining your graduate certificate or degree in the School of Business and Nonprofit Management is affordable—in fact, when you compare our high quality education with our attractive tuition and scholarship opportunities, the School of Business and Nonprofit Management offers one of the best educational values for graduate management education in the nation.
- Tuition for the 2013–2014 academic year (effective August 2013) is $2,160 per course.
- Tuition for the 2014–2015 academic year (effective August 2014) is $2,196 per course.
- Tuition includes all course fees. Your only additional cost is for books and materials (depending on if you obtain used or new texts, the average cost is between $50 and $150 per course).
The School of Business and Nonprofit Management's comprehensive scholarship offerings can reduce your total certificate or degree cost by up to 35%, saving you as much as $12,000 for a graduate management degree or over $3,000 for a graduate certificate.
- Application/Reapplication Fee: $30
- Evening/Saturday Parking Sticker: $50