Tuition and Fees
Obtaining your graduate degree or teaching certificate in the School of Education is affordable. In fact, when you compare our high quality education with our attractive tuition and financial aid opportunities, the School of Education offers one of the best educational values for graduate education students in the nation.
- Tuition for master of arts in education/master of arts in education with teacher certification students in on-site cohorts is $585 per credit hour.
- Tuition for master of arts in educational leadership courses is $495 per credit hour.
- Tuition for off-site cohorts will be $465 per credit hour for the 2012–2013 academic year (effective August 2012).
- Tuition for off-site cohorts will be $475 per credit hour for the 2013–2014 academic year (effective August 2013).
- Tuition for Type 75 certification students in both on- and off-site cohorts is $440 per credit hour.
- Tuition for the non-degree, post-bachelor, teacher's certification program is $585 per credit hour.
Tuition includes all course fees.*
Your only additional cost is for books and materials.
- Application/Reapplication Fee: $40
- Evening/Saturday Parking Sticker: $50
- *EDUC 5500 and 5510 have added fees of $300 per course.
- *EDUC 5310 and 6020 have a Livetext Fee of $140 per course.