School of Music Scholarships
Merit-based tuition reduction packages based on the audition/interview are available from the School of Music. Some tuition packages include an assistantship based on the student's experience, background, and training. Applicants are automatically considered for merit-based tuition reductions packages.
Students interested in federal or state financial assistance should complete the FAFSA. You will need your FAFSA PIN to sign your form electronically.
Contact Rebecca (Olthafer) Ryan for more information.
Partnership with Swedish Covenant Hospital
North Park University is pleased to provide financial support for employees of Swedish Covenant Hospital (SCH) who enroll in degree programs in either face-to-face or online modalities, according to the following parameters:
- Full-time employees of SCH who enroll in a degree program at North Park are awarded a blanket grant (discount).
- This employee discount represents the full amount of financial aid available from North Park and will not be combined with other North Park grants and scholarships available to other students.
- Students in the School of Music are eligible for a 30% tuition discount.
- To be eligible for the discount, students must complete an employee verification form available in the Human Resources Department of SCH.
- Continued employment will be verified annually by North Park University Financial Aid Office.
Alumni Grants for Graduate Studies
For all new graduate students beginning in the fall of 2013, if you received your undergraduate degree at North Park University, you can return for continued coursework with a 20 percent tuition reduction. This grant may be used toward one course or a full program, for in-person or online courses. This grant cannot be combined with any other scholarship/discounts that may be offered to you.