Types of Aid
Grants are need-based awards funded by the federal or state governments. Grants are gift aid and do need to be paid back.
- Pell Grant: A federal grant based on need; amounts range from $555-$5,550/year
- Illinois Monetary Award Program (MAP): A need-based grant for Illinois residents (residency according to the standards set by the State of Illinois); up to $4,720/year
North Park University is pleased to provide financial support for employees of Swedish Covenant Hospital (SCH) who enroll in degree programs in either face-to-face or online modalities, according to the following parameters:
- Full-time employees of SCH who enroll in a degree program at North Park are awarded a blanket grant (discount).
- This employee discount represents the full amount of financial aid available from North Park and will not be combined with other North Park grants and scholarships available to other students.
- Students in the School of Nursing are eligible for a 35% tuition discount.
- To be eligible for the discount, students must complete an employee verification form available in the Human Resources Department of SCH.
- Continued employment will be verified annually by North Park University Financial Aid Office.