Tuition and Fees
Obtaining your graduate degree from the School of Nursing is affordable. In fact, when you compare our high quality education with our attractive tuition and scholarship opportunities, the School of Nursing offers one of the best education values for graduate nursing students in the country.
- Courses in the School of Nursing are $745 per credit hour for the 2014–2015 academic year (effective August 2014).
- The School of Nursing's comprehensive scholarship offerings can reduce the cost of your degree significantly.
- Application/Reapplication Fee: $30
- Evening/Saturday Parking Sticker: $50
- Nursing Lab Fee for NURS 5515, 5530, 5540, 5560, 5570: $200/course