Seminary Tuition and Fees
Obtaining your graduate certificate or degree from North Park Theological Seminary is affordable. Combining the Seminary's high-quality education with our attractive tuition and scholarship opportunities means that the Seminary offers one of the best values in graduate theological education.
- Tuition for Seminary courses for the 2014–2015 academic year is $530 per credit hour (effective August 2014).
- Tuition for dual degree program students (MDiv, MACF, or MACM with MBA or MNA) for the 2014–2015 academic year is $685 per credit hour (effective August 2014).
- Summer Intensive Language Program (Beginning Greek, Hebrew) tuition is $1500.
- Students who wish to audit a course in the Seminary will be charged $50 per credit.
- Tuition for DMin in Urban Leadership for the 2014–2015 academic year is 400 per credit (effective August 2014) .
Other Fees (not covered by North Park Scholarships or Grants)
|Community Services Fee (assessed to all students enrolled for more than five credit hours/semester
|Application Fee (DMin in Preaching)
|First Year Psychological Screening
|Student Health Insurance (students enrolled for six or more credit hours/semester are required to provide proof of insurance or purchase the North Park policy)
|Resident Student Parking Sticker (unreserved)
|Commuter Student Parking Sticker (unreserved)
|Part-time Evening/Saturday Parking Sticker
|Field Education Internship Experiences, including credits granted for previous work
|Thesis/Comprehensive Exam Fee
For housing costs, please see the Seminary Housing Information page.