Returning Student Housing Sign-Up
On-campus housing sign-ups for the 2014–2015 academic year will continue in the Residence Life and Housing Office in the basement of the Student Services building on the dates listed below. We will be available from 8:30–11:30 am and 2:00–4:00 pm each day.
Tuesday, April 22, and Wednesday 23, 2014: Students living in Anderson, Burgh, Ohlson, and Park North will have the opportunity to reclaim their current living space.
Thursday, April 24: Because current Sohlberg and fourth-floor Anderson residents will not be able to reclaim their current living space for next year, they will be given priority on remaining rooms in other residence halls on this day. In addition, students wishing to move to a different room, residence hall, or to Park North, can sign up on this day.
- Triple Rooms in Ohlson House: Students must have a group of three to be eligible to live in a triple room.
- Students may request a private room during housing sign-ups. However, private rooms will not be granted until the beginning of the fall semester, and based on space.
What documents do I need?
- Housing application, which is available in the Residence Life and Housing Office or online.
- A copy of your unofficial transcript. You can access this via WebAdvisor.
- A copy of your Fall 2014 schedule. You can access this via WebAdvisor.
- Your $250 housing deposit must be up-to-date.
What if I have class during this time?
No worries. Only one person from your group needs to be present and turn in the group’s application packet. If no one in your group is available, then a friend or a classmate can drop this off for you.
When and how will I find out which room I get next year?
On Tuesday and Wednesday, you will know what room you will be living in by the time you leave the Residence Life Office during sign-ups. Thursday assignments will be based on competed credits; you will be notified via email on Friday, April 25, of your 2014–2015 housing assignment if you are choosing a room on that Thursday. At any point in time after your assignment is made, you can view your housing assignment on WebAdvisor
How is the assignment determined?
For students wishing to choose a new room on Thursday, April 24, assignments will be based on completed credits. If more than one group of students wants the same residence hall room and they have the same amount of total completed credits, then the decision will be based on who submitted their application packet first.