Returning Student Housing Sign-Up
On-campus housing sign-ups for the 2015-2016 academic year will continue in the Residence Life and Housing Office in the Johnson Center. The dates to sign up for students living in the apartments and houses is April 14-17, 2015, and for students in the residence halls it's April 21-24, 2015. We will be available from 8:30–11:30am and 2:00–4:00pm each day.
Beginning in March, be on the look-out for informational session dates and specific details regarding the housing sign-up process.
- Triple Rooms in Ohlson House: Students must have a group of three to be eligible to live in a triple room.
- Students may request a private room during housing sign-ups. However, private rooms will not be granted until the beginning of the Fall semester, and based on space.
What documents do I need?
- Housing application, which is available in the Residence Life and Housing Office or online.
- A copy of your unofficial transcript. You can access this via WebAdvisor.
- A copy of your Fall 2015 schedule. You can access this via WebAdvisor.
- Your $250 housing deposit must be up-to-date.
What if I have class during this time?
No worries. Only one person from your group needs to be present and turn in the group’s application packet. If no one in your group is available, then a friend or a classmate can drop this off for you.
When and how will I find out which room I get next year?
Students who are reclaiming their current living space and switching rooms in the residence halls will be notified immediately. Students who are going into the apartment and houses lottery will be notified via e-mail within 24 hours of signing up. Students will be able to view their housing assignment and roommate information on WebAdvisor beginning May 1.