Park North is the real deal when it comes to living at North Park and also in the city of Chicago. Located just south of the central campus, right on Kedzie Avenue, Park North apartments are surrounded by local businesses, neighborhood residents, and are a quick walk to the Kedzie Brown Line station. It’s an ideal place to live to mix the best of college living with the independence of your own apartment, with a huge common area and active social calendar.
Park North is located just south of the main campus, on Kedzie Avenue.
Park North's suite-like apartments include a combined living/sleeping area with stackable beds and plenty of room to personalize with additional furniture.
Each apartment includes a private bathroom for its inhabitants.
Park North's suite-like apartments include a combined living/sleeping area with plenty of room to personalize with additional furniture and large closets.
Each apartment includes a kitchenette with a built-in microwave and small breakfast bar.
The first floor of Park North includes a large lounge and study space with comfortable seating.
Tables and booths provide space for study or eating, and a large community kitchen is available for all residents to use.
- Upper-grade men and women
- 36 2-person suites
- 69 residents total
- Resident Advisor on each floor
- Resident Director shared with Sawyer Court
- On Kedzie Ave. with easy access to campus and city amenities
- Front desk staffed 24 hours a day
- Vending machines
- Community kitchen
- Laundry room on the first floor
- Common lounge with tables and booths, couches, computers, printer, big-screen TV, cable, and DVD player
Park North’s studio-style apartments are carpeted and include a kitchenette (with microwave provided) and private bathroom. Each includes:
- Shared living/sleeping space
- Closet (either one very large or two smaller)
- 2 bar stools/chairs in kitchenette
- 2 beds (Twin XL)
- 2 desks with chairs
- 2 short bookshelves
- 2 dressers
For more details, check out the Park North measurements and layout chart.