Chicago Reload is sponsored by North Park University's Center for Youth Ministry Studies in partnership with Urban Youth Worker Institute.
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available.
Vendor booths are $200 (Additional tables are $50, and electrical access is $25)
Bag Stuffers and Screen ads are available for an additional $100/per, or $150 for both. (Bag stuffers and screen ads are only available to those organizations that purchase booth space.)
Screen Ads: Ads should be sized to a resolution of 1024x768. Screen ads and bag stuffers are due by March 29, 2013, at noon.
Click here for booth sign up form, or visit registration to purchase booth space.
Contact CYMS office for sponsorship opportunities via email or by calling (773) 244-5207.
The Chicago Reload Team
Chicago Reload is sponsored by North Park University's Center for Youth Ministry Studies in partnership with Urban Youth Worker Institute, and the following Chicagoland youth workers:
- Phil Jackson, The House Covenant Church
- Amy Williams, Gang Intervention Specialist
- Justine Conley, J Conley Consulting
- Danny Lopez, New Life Community Church
- Nick Rivera, New Life Covenant Church, Oakwood
- Brian Dye, Vision Nehemiah and Legacy Movement
- David Byrd, Apostolic Church of God and Destination Destiny Ministries
- Helen Jang
- Pablo Otaola, Young Life
- Justin Rose, Salvation Army & Mayfair Community Church
- Aune Carlson, Evangelical Covenant Church Department of Christian Formation
- Alison Burkhardt and Daniel White Hodge, North Park University's Center for Youth Ministry Studies
- Annette Moy, North Park University Admissions