Chicago Reload is sponsored by North Park University's Center for Youth Ministry Studies in partnership with Urban Youth Worker Institute.
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available.
- Vendor booths are $200 (Additional tables are $50, and electrical access is $25)
- Bag Stuffers and screen ads are available for an additional $100 per item, or $150 for both. (Bag stuffers and screen ads are only available to those organizations that purchase booth space.)
- Screen ads should be sized to a resolution of 1024x768. Screen ads and bag stuffers are due by March 29, 2014, at noon.
Visit registration to purchase booth space by credit card. To purchase by check, register with the "pay at the door" option, then submit a check with a printout of your registration confirmation to Center for Youth Ministry Studies, North Park University, Attn. Alison Burkhardt, 3225 W Foster Ave, Box 39, Chicago, IL 60625. When paying by check, no fees apply.
Contact CYMS office for sponsorship opportunities via email or by calling (773) 244-5207.
The Chicago Reload Team
Chicago Reload is sponsored by North Park University's Center for Youth Ministry Studies in partnership with Urban Youth Worker Institute, and the following Chicagoland youth workers:
- Phil Jackson, The House Covenant Church
- Amy Williams, Gang Intervention Specialist
- Justine Conley, J Conley Consulting
- Nick Rivera, New Life Covenant Church, Oakwood
- Justin Rose, Salvation Army & Mayfair Community Church
- Tim Ciccone, Evangelical Covenant Church Department of Christian Formation
- Ethan Daly, Sunshine Gospel Ministries
- David Washington, Oakdale Covenant Church
- Frank Walker & Jeff Green, Mars Hill Baptist Church
- Josh Hiben, North Side Youth Coalition
- Larry Thomas, Nu Yu Youth Movement
- Muta Mwenya, 33vii
- Alison Burkhardt and Daniel White Hodge, North Park University's Center for Youth Ministry Studies