Chicago Reload is sponsored by North Park University's Center for Youth Ministry Studies in partnership with Urban Youth Worker Institute.
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available.
- Vendor booths are $200 (Additional tables are $50, and electrical access is $25)
- Bag Stuffers and screen ads are available for an additional $100 per item, or $150 for both. (Bag stuffers and screen ads are only available to those organizations that purchase booth space.)
- Screen ads should be sized to a resolution of 1024x768. Screen ads and bag stuffers are due by March 29, 2014, at noon.
Download a booth sign-up form, or visit registration to purchase booth space.
Contact CYMS office for sponsorship opportunities via email or by calling (773) 244-5207.
The Chicago Reload Team
Chicago Reload is sponsored by North Park University's Center for Youth Ministry Studies in partnership with Urban Youth Worker Institute, and the following Chicagoland youth workers:
- Phil Jackson, The House Covenant Church
- Amy Williams, Gang Intervention Specialist
- Justine Conley, J Conley Consulting
- Danny Lopez, New Life Community Church
- Nick Rivera, New Life Covenant Church, Oakwood
- Brian Dye, Vision Nehemiah and Legacy Movement
- David Byrd, Apostolic Church of God and Destination Destiny Ministries
- Helen Jang
- Pablo Otaola, Young Life
- Justin Rose, Salvation Army & Mayfair Community Church
- Aune Carlson, Evangelical Covenant Church Department of Christian Formation
- Alison Burkhardt and Daniel White Hodge, North Park University's Center for Youth Ministry Studies
- Annette Moy