FAFSA Video Contest
Congratulations to Joel Brand and Peter Schneeman! Here is the winning FAFSA Video!
The Financial Aid Office sponsored a FAFSA video contest for members of the North Park community (students, faculty, staff, and alumni). Videographers were encouraged to use their artistic talent to create a three-minute video explaining how and why North Park students should file the FAFSA for the 2013–2014 academic year.
- Copyrighted material (i.e. music, movies, TV shows, etc.) cannot be used in your video.
- Content must be in line with the North Park Student Handbook. In other words, don't make a video that you wouldn't want your mom or your grandma to see.
- Information presented in the video must be accurate.
- The Financial Aid Office reserves the right to monitor all video content and declare the final winner.
- The video must include:
- The FAFSA website, www.fafsa.gov
- The recommended filing deadline of February 15, 2013
- In addition, here are some other things that you might consider including:
- What's a FAFSA PIN?
- Why is it important to file the FAFSA?
- What information will you need to complete your form?
By submitting a video to the FAFSA Video Contest, you agreed that the video was your property, does not infringe on copyright laws of any kind, and that you had the rights to distribute it. You also granted permission to North Park University to use this video on our website and in other promotional settings.
Here is the video submitted by Student Administrative Services:
Financial Aid FAFSA Video from North Park University on Vimeo.