Additional Registration Information for International Students
Additional Information for International Students
- All undergraduate International Students must be registered for 12 academic credits. Failure to do so may result in loss of visa status.
- All International Students must complete a North Park University English proficiency exam.
- All International Students' account balances are due to be paid at the beginning of each semester.
- All International Students are required to have health insurance. Please contact North Park University's international Admissions counselor for more details.
- All International Students register for classes as either degree seeking or exchange students.
- Exchange Students: It is up to each exchange student to confirm that courses taken at North Park University transfer to the institution at which he or she plans to complete a degree.
An International Student is a student from a country outside the United States who is studying on an F or J visa.
An International Degree-Seeking Student plans to complete a full degree at North Park.
An International Exchange Student is a visiting international student at North Park University, generally for a length of one semester or one academic year. The exchange student will return to his or her home country to complete a degree.