Senior Week Marks Transition from Student to Alum
CHICAGO, IL (May 4, 2007) – North Park's Office of Alumni is sponsoring its second annual Senior Week
– a series of events designed so 2006-2007 seniors (December, May, August graduates) can take advantage of their final days together and celebrate their transition from student to alumnus/a.
Here's a sampling of what's in store: Monday, May 7
- Cheap eats at the Celtic Crown (4301 N. Western), 9 p.m.-Midnight Tuesday, May 8
- Senior Field Day/Barbeque at Holmgren Athletic Complex, 10:30 am.-1:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 8
Workshops for the Real World in Carlson Tower, 2-6 p.m.; topics include Where Do I Live?: Renting & Buying Real Estate
, There's More to Life than Macaroni & Cheese
, and Life After
collegelife: Staying Strong in the Spirit
. Wednesday, May 9
– Karaoke Night at Trader Todd's (3216 N. Sheffield), 9 p.m.-Midnight Thursday, May 10
– Cap & Gown Portraits, with photographer available in Carlson Tower Lobby from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. Thursday, May 10
– Game Night at Dave & Buster's (1030 N. Clark), 8 p.m.-Midnight Senior Week
continues Friday and Saturday with Commencement Weekend activities and flows seamlessly into the University's Chicagoland Summer Events Series for alumni and friends, kicking off on Sunday, May 27 with Bike the Drive.
For information on any of the activities listed above, email Rick Yngve.