Earn graduate credit for InterVarsity training
North Park Theological Seminary is happy to partner with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship staff members as they develop skills for success in ministry. This partnership offers full-time InterVarsity staff graduate credit for NISET courses, either as degree-seeking or visiting students.
Courses in a variety of formats
Along with earning credit for NISET courses, full-time IVCF staff are welcome to continue their ministry or theological education in one of North Park's master's degree or certificate programs. Courses are offered in a variety of formats including:
- Traditional semester-long courses on our main campus in Chicago
- Online courses throughout the year
- Intensive courses during January or summers, which mix in-class learning and online work
- Courses taught at the Seminary's regional sites around the country
Graduate credit at an affordable rate
Full-time InterVarsity staff qualify for a generous tuition reduction on credits earned for NISET courses and any other North Park courses taken while a staff member.
Get started today
The first step to begin earning graduate credit as an IVCF staff member is to apply for admission. Most IVCF staff will choose to enroll first as a visiting student, which allows students to earn credit while still discerning an educational path.
- Complete and return the visiting student application
- Send in your $25 application fee
- Request official transcripts be sent to North Park from you bachelor's degree-granting institution and any other colleges or universities you may have attended
Credits earned as a visiting student can be applied to any of North Park's other programs
Contact the Seminary Admissions office via email or at (800) 964-0101 or (773) 244-6229.