Individuals may choose to enroll as visiting students for a variety of reasons:
- A desire to complete Seminary classes for continuing education, personal interest, or exploration of call
- As an interim measure while completing a full application
- To take courses at NPTS regional sites
- Auditing courses (no academic credits awarded)
Credits earned as a visiting student can be applied to any North Park Theological Seminary master's degree or certificate if you choose to enroll in a program at a later time.
Prerequisite: The prerequisite for entrance to graduate studies at North Park Theological Seminary, in any degree or non-degree program, is a bachelor's degree (or its academic equivalent) from an accredited college or university, with a GPA of at least 2.5.
The process for applying and enrolling as a visiting student is simple:
Complete the Visiting Student Application (this is a PDF form that may be completed electronically and returned via email)
- Send in your $25 non-refundable application fee
- Request official transcripts be sent to North Park from you bachelor's degree-granting institution and any other colleges or universities you may have attended (not required for students auditing courses)
Important: Visiting students are not part of any degree program and are ineligible for financial aid.
Please consult our application timeline and frequently asked questions for helpful information.
Submit your application:
By email to email@example.com
Seminary Admission Office
North Park Theological Seminary
3225 W Foster Ave, Box 40
Chicago IL 60625-4895
If you have any questions, please email us or call (800) 964-0101.