Steps to Graduate
You must submit a graduation application for your degree program or certificate program to Seminary Academic Services. Applications for May 2013 graduation were due in October 2012. Applications for December 2013 graduation are due on March 8, 2013.
Degree-seeking students must confirm with Seminary Student Services that all required testing is complete. If you plan on serving in the Covenant Church, you must also participate in the Call to Ministry process. Please contact Guylla Brown, program coordinator, for more details.
Reminder: The graduation fee will appear on your bill in the semester that you are graduating regardless of your participation in the commencement ceremony.
May 2013 Graduates
- Submit your graduation gown measurements, engraving information, and nominations for senior reflection speakers by February 27, 2013.
- The Senior Retreat will be held at Covenant Harbor in Lake Geneva, April 5–6. Graduates and their families, faculty, and staff are welcome.
- Return the Graduation Clearance Sheet to Seminary Academic Services by Friday, May 3.
- The dessert social with ECC President Gary Walter will be announced at a later date, scheduled for late April or early May.
- Gown distribution and graduation rehearsal will be held on Friday, May 10, at 9:30 am in Anderson Chapel. Attendance is mandatory.
- The Graduation Lunch will take place at noon on Friday, May 10, at North Park Covenant Church. You may bring one guest.
- University Baccalaureate will be held Friday, May 10. Location and time to be announced.
2013 Spring Commencement
Spring Seminary Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 11, at 7:00 pm in Anderson Chapel, with a reception to follow in Hamming Hall. Robing will begin at 6:00 pm in Olsson Lounge.
There are no tickets issued for Seminary Commencement. Please be aware of the limited space in Anderson Chapel when inviting friends and family.