Viking Card ID Cards

Viking Card

The Viking Card serves as your official North Park University campus identification card. All faculty, staff, and students are required to display their Viking Card when on campus.

Access to Services

The safety and well being of our students and employees are of the highest priority to North Park University. The Viking Card will allow access to buildings and rooms on campus as well as serve as an on-campus debit card for your meal plan and copy machines.

Your Viking Card is necessary for access to Aramark Dining Hall (ARA), Brandel Library and Helwig Recreation Center as well as Residence Halls and apartments. Students can also add Flex Dollars to their cards to provide alternative dining opportunities, additional information can be found at northpark.campusdish.com.  Access to Helwig is granted only if you have completed the online release form. The front door will be unlocked during normal operating hours, but your card will be required for use of the facility.

Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Viking Cards

You must report a missing or damaged Viking card as soon as possible to Student Administrative Services or Security. Once reported, the card will be deactivated so it can no longer be used. If your Viking Card is lost or damaged and is no longer functional, a replacement card will be issued at a cost of $10. If you find your lost Viking Card before purchasing a new card, you can bring it to Student Administrative Services to have it reactivated.