Update Personal Information

It's important to keep all of your personal information current to ensure that you receive grades, statements, and campus information promptly.

Via WebAdvisor, you will be able to update your permanent mailing address and phone number, your local address and phone number, and your primary email address.

If you do not have access to the internet, you will need to complete the Change of Address form and mail it to us directly.  

If you wish to change your name, you must provide a legal document (e.g., a copy of a marriage certificate or drivers license) as proof.  This can be mailed to:

North Park University
Attn: Records, Box #9
3225 West Foster Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60625-4895

All undergraduate students other than those matriculated in the Registered Nurse Completion and School of Adult Learning programs will be assumed to be "dependent" unless a student notifies the Office of Student Administrative Services in writing within 10 calendar days after the commencement of any term that s/he considers him/herself to be "independent." A "dependent" student must maintain his/her parents' address as the permanent address.

Change of Address Form

Update Personal Information