Current Employees

HR Highlights

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Where can I find my pay advices?

A. Pay advices are located in Self-Service.

Q. Where can I find my W2 statements?

A. W2 statements are located in Self-Service. Under the Tax Information tab.

Q. Where can I find a list of my stipend payments?

A. You can view your stipend payments in Self-Service.

Employee Resources

Campus Resources

Quick Links

Additional Employee Resources

myNPU Employee