Evaluation Cover Sheet
Use the guide below for help in reading your Transfer of Credits Evaluation cover sheet; be sure to also refer to the guide for reading your Transfer for Credits Evaluation form.
A. Total Accepted Credit Hours
This is the number of credits that have been accepted for transfer into North Park University.
B. Admission/Entrance GPA
This is your previously-earned GPA, from the transferred credits. This GPA will not be figured into your North Park University GPA once you are enrolled.
C. Official/Unofficial Evaluation
Please note the status of your evaluation as official or unofficial. An official evaluation is required, based on the receipt of official transcripts received from all previous colleges or universities.
D. Evaluation Notes and Comments
The items listed in this section are important notes about further action that may be required on your part, in order to complete the transfer of your credits to North Park University.
- Any schools from which official transcripts still need to be received by North Park University will be listed.
- Scores for AP or Credit by Examination credits should be submitted to the Student Administrative Services. More information is available here.
- Questions regarding credit evaluation should be directed to Cherita Banton, records evaluator, in Student Administrative Services via email or at (773) 244-4990.
E. Additional Requirements
Please take special note of the items listed in this section, as well as North Park’s Core Curriculum courses and requirements.
- Documents that were submitted on your behalf from previous institutions were used to create this evaluation.
- Current students can identify and contact their faculty advisors through the WebAdvisor system. New students must contact Student Engagement via email or by calling (773) 244-5737 for this information.