Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology Tuition and Fees
Students in the master of arts in counseling psychology (MACP) program will benefit from an affordable tuition rate, which includes all course fees. Your only additional cost will be for books and materials.
- Graduate courses in the School of Professional Studies are $645 per credit hour.
- North Park may bill you for a few other fees; see the table below.
- Your only additional costs for courses will be books and materials not be billed to you by North Park. These costs can vary depending on how you obtain textbooks, whether you borrow or purchase used or new versions.
Administrative and Other Fees
|Finance Charge||1.5% assessed monthly on past-due balances|
|Evening/Saturday Student Parking Sticker||$100 per academic year|
|Technology Fee||$10 per credit hour|
|Transcript Fee||$7 per copy|
Cost Calculation Details
Every student is unique in the number of courses they will take, what financial aid they can access, and tuition per credit hour typically changes from year to year. However, as a starting point, if you were to complete the MACP program at North Park and pay full price beginning in the 2017–2018 academic year, your total cost could estimated as follows:
- The MACP is a 48-semester-hour degree.
- At this year’s tuition rate ($630 per credit hour), 48 hours would cost $30,240.
- The MACP is designed to be completed in two years of full-time study. Adjusting for slight per-credit-hour cost increases over time, a tuition cost range could be $30,240 to $32,000 for the entire MACP program.