How to Apply to the RN-to-BSN Program
No deadlines. Applications to the RN-to-BSN program are accepted on a rolling basis.
You are encouraged to apply at least two or three weeks before the start of the semester for which you’d like to be considered for admission so that you have enough time to submit your transcripts and get an evaluation of transfer credit. You may start courses in January, May, or August each year. Also, based on course availability, students may start the program in March or October.
Complete an online application for our RN-to-BSN degree-completion program in the School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
If you have questions, please contact Viviana Belisle, assistant director of admissions.
Along with our convenient online, no-fee application, you will need to submit your transcripts.
Official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended should be sent directly to:
North Park University Admissions
3225 W Foster Ave, Box 19
Chicago IL 60625
- GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, calculated by North Park University based on transcripts submitted.
- A valid Illinois Registered Nurse (RN) License
If you have completed coursework outside of the United States, you must have your foreign transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). Their official transcript evaluation course-by-course report should be sent to North Park University at the address above.
If you are an international student (F1 Visa holder) and have completed an associate degree in nursing (ADN) at a school in the United States and wish to transfer to North Park to complete your BSN degree, you must submit additional documentation:
- Financial Resources Statement
- Bank statement, showing available funds for school and living expenses
- Clear copy of passport photo page
- Clear copy of passport visa page
- Copy of I-94 form
- Copy of past I-20 forms
- Copy of EAD, if applicable
- Home country contact information
- Immunization record
- You must also show that you meet North Park University’s English language proficiency requirement. Please contact Michael Drake with any questions you have about applying as an international student.