This mission of the Office of Student Activities is to provide extracurricular involvement opportunities for students that develops leadership skills and values through the lens of faith, intercultural, and social justice. Involvement opportunities for students include participating in Registered Student Organizations (RSOs), Campus Activities Board (CAB), Student Government Association (SGA), or the Orientation student-team.
The primary learning objectives for students who participate in the Office of Student Activities are:
- To apply knowledge from faith, academic disciplines, and a justice lens to leadership contexts.
- To develop skills for inquiry, intercultural dialogues, argumentation, and communication.
- To value active civic and community engagement at North Park University, the Chicago are, or in a global context.
The Office of Student Activities is open Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM until 4:30 PM.
Contact us by email and let us know if you are interested in getting involved with one of the following:
- A Registered Student Organization
- Student Government Association
- Campus Activities Board