This mission of the Office of Student Activities is to provide extracurricular involvement opportunities for students that develop leadership skills and values through the lens of faith, intercultural dialogues, and social justice. Involvement opportunities for students include participating in Registered Student Organizations (RSOs), Voyage Activities Board (VAB), Student Government Association (SGA), or Threshold New Student Orientation.
The primary learning objectives for students who participate in the Office of Student Activities are:
- To apply knowledge from faith, academic disciplines, and a justice lens to leadership contexts.
- To develop skills for inquiry, intercultural dialogues, argumentation, and communication.
- To value active civic and community engagement at North Park University, the Chicago area, or in a global context.
The Office of Student Activities is open Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- The Student Activities office is located in Sohlberg Hall
- You can schedule through this link if you would like to make an appointment
Contact us by email and let us know if you are interested in getting involved with one of the following:
- A Registered Student Organization
- Student Government Association
- Voyage Activities Board
- Threshold New Student Orientation
Stay updated on what is happening with programs in the Student Activities office by connecting with us on social media and via our website.