Graduate and Adult Connect Week is an event specially designed for graduate and bachelor completion students to move forward in the admission process.
Upon registration, you will need to choose if you would prefer an in-person appointment or virtual, as well as your preferred time slots.
You will be able to accomplish the following:
• Apply to North Park (www.northpark.edu/apply)
• Submit missing supplemental items (e.g. resume, personal statement, etc.)
• Talk with an admission counselor about potential scholarships
• Get information about your eligibility for loans and/or meet with a financial aid advisor (please apply for FAFSA ahead of time – www.fafsa.gov)
• Register for courses
• Have your transcripts evaluated*
*If your school requires it, and you would like to have your transcripts evaluated, please bring official copies of all your transcripts in sealed envelopes from all colleges or universities you have attended, as well as information about any courses in which you are currently enrolled. Please note, we will accept unofficial transcripts showing your school and first name/last name, but you will need to provide official transcripts for full acceptance. Applicants for programs with admissions committees will receive an evaluation as soon as possible.