Grad and Adult All Access Day
September 24, 2020
All Access Day is an event specially designed for graduate and bachelor completion students to move forward in the admission process.
Upon registration, you will need to choose if you would prefer an in-person appointment or virtual, as well as your preferred time slot.
You will be able to accomplish the following at All Access Day:
• Apply to North Park (www.northpark.edu/apply)
• Submit missing supplemental items (e.g. resume, personal statement, etc.)
• Receive a same-day admission decision (excluding admission decisions made by selection committees)
• Talk with an admission counselor about potential scholarships
• Get information about your eligibility for loans and/or meet with a financial aid advisor (please apply for FAFSA ahead of time – www.fafsa.gov)
• Register for courses
• Have your transcripts evaluated*
*If your school requires it, and you would like to have your transcripts evaluated, please bring official copies of all your transcripts in sealed envelopes from all colleges or universities you have attended, as well as information about any courses in which you are currently enrolled. Please note, we will accept unofficial transcripts showing your school and first name/last name, but you will need to provide official transcripts for full acceptance.