North Park University welcomes any prospective student interested in accounting, advertising, economics, management, or marketing to our Spotlight Visit featuring our School of Business & Non-Profit Management.
- Sit in on a class and experience academics as a North Park student
- Hear from current Business students
RSVP IS CLOSED
- 8:30 am – 1st Check-In Begins, Old Main
- 9:00 am – Transition into Day
- 9:15 am – Classroom Experience Option #1
- 10:15 am – 2nd Check-In Begins, Old Main
- 10:45 am – Welcome & Brunch, Johnson Center 155
- 10:50 am – Student Panel
- 11:20 am – Break & Transition into Day
- 11:40 am – Classroom Experience Option #2
*Students will have the opportunity to shadow a morning, afternoon class or both! If you plan on shadowing just the afternoon class, check-in begins at 10:15 am.
You may park in our visitor parking lot at the corner of Foster and Kedzie Avenues. Download our campus map with designated parking areas.
If you have any questions about the registration process or Transfers Tuesdays, please contact the Visit Desk at (800) 888-6728 or (773) 244-5500 or contact our admissions team.