Campaign North Park
North Park University looks to the future—to more years of fulfilling its important mission of preparing our students for lives of significance and service.
To ensure that our vital work continues, we launched the $57 million Campaign North Park, with goals including the construction of the new Nancy and G. Timothy Johnson Center for Science and Community Life and funding to support the North Park Fund, student scholarships, and Chicago-based academic programs and faculty development.
About Campaign North Park
The University launched Campaign North Park with important and forward-thinking goals to advance the institution and prepare more students for lives of significance and service.
Learn more. (http://campaign.northpark.edu/index.html)
North Park University began construction on the Nancy and G. Timothy Johnson Center for Science and Community Life in 2012, but work on Campaign North Park started long before. Below, find the history of the campaign progress as told through North Park University’s news team. If you have questions, or need additional information, please contact media relations, at North Park University.
- September 12, 2014: Johnson Center Provides Best Equipment and State-of-the-Art Technology, Transforms Lab Management Program
- September 11, 2014: Dedication and Community Open House to Celebrate Nancy and G. Timothy Johnson Center for Science and Community Life
- September 9, 2014: Sustainability a Priority at North Park University Johnson Center for Science and Community Life
- August 28, 2014: Something for All Students at New Nancy and G. Timothy Johnson Center for Science and Community Life
- Summer 2014 North Parker: History is Being Made
- February 13, 2014: Future Students, University Supporters Tour Interior of Johnson Center
- Winter 2014 North Parker: See Our Campus. Reimagined. Redefined.
- May 29, 2013: University Trustees Hear Positive Recruiting News, Building Progress Report
- February 14, 2013: Substantial Progress Reported to North Park University Trustees
- January 30, 2013: University President Addresses Student Recruitment, Planning, New Construction
- Winter 2013 North Parker: Johnson Center Groundbreaking
- October 29, 2012: Johnson Center Construction Phase Begins at North Park University
- October 16, 2012: Groundbreaking Initiates Construction Phase of New University Science and Community Life Center
- June 28, 2012: Site Preparation for North Park University’s Johnson Center Underway
- Summer 2012 North Parker: The Time Is Now
- May 15, 2012: North Park University Board of Trustees Confirms Decision to Build New Science Community Life Center
- February 21, 2012: Board of Trustees Hears Update on Campaign North Park New Building Plans
- Winter 2012 North Parker: Design for Community
- Winter 2012 North Parker: One Big Family
- December 16, 2011: Campaign North Park Continues to Raise Funds Toward New Construction
- November 9, 2011: North Park University Board of Trustees Hears Promising Campaign Update
- June 8, 2011: A Festive Evening Kicks Off “Campaign North Park”
Throughout the campaign, we’ve been able to capture some great moments in photos, from events and the ongoing construction of the Johnson Center.
Pivotal moments in Campaign North Park were also captured in video, including the ongoing construction of the Johnson Center which could be viewed online through a continuous live-stream video feed from North Park’s Chicago campus.