Learn from Experts
Professor Al Kamienski’s successful career in management consulting and corporate finance, along with his continuous consulting work, gives him the advantage of knowing what skills and abilities new graduates need to be successful. His courses are designed to progress students from acquiring knowledge to actual problem solving and application so that graduates are prepared to add immediate value to their workplaces.
Where Alumni Work
- Chicago Board of Trade
- JPMorgan Chase
- Kaiser Permanente
- The Northern Trust Company
- The Tribune Company
- U.S. Cellular
- World Vision – Middle East
- Zebra Technologies
Advance your professional career through practical coursework that includes:
- Organizational Behavior and Ethics
- Marketing Analysis and Consumer Behavior
- Multi-Sector Convergence and Social Responsibility
- Financial Decision Making
- Strategy for Competitive Advantage
- Learn more about the courses and requirements for the MBA.
4 Reasons to Choose North Park University
Built for Your Life
MBA program designed so you can balance the demands of work, family, and school.
Classes offered on campus, online, or a little of both.
Experienced faculty will equip you to excel in any leadership position.
No Need to Wait
Earn your MBA in as little as two years.
School of Business and Nonprofit Management Viewbook
Take a quick look at some facts about the School of Business and Nonprofit Management.