As an employer with an interest in recruiting at North Park University, we want to support you in your efforts to connect with the right pools of talent. Our school enrolls a diverse student body from a variety of backgrounds. Drawn to our mission to prepare them for lives of significance and service, North Park students are ethically grounded, well qualified, and highly motivated to pursue their professional calling. We look forward to helping you gain access to the students and alumni who will provide the best fit for your organization.
We offer many ways for you to recruit students and build your brand on campus, and we will work with you to customize the option(s) that best meet your needs.
As an employer partner with North Park University, you can:
- Post and update internship and job opportunities, and review resumes of students on the Career Hub at no cost
- Develop a full-cycle talent pipeline by offering volunteer, internship, and full-time employment opportunities to our students
- Host a booth on campus
- Conduct interviews on campus and remotely
- Attend campus events to promote your brand and connect with students, including Mock Interview Day and the Networking Dinner
- Participate in webinars to share your industry-specific experience and network with students
Executive Partnership Program
North Park University offers our most committed partners an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students and help shape our Chicago community. Our new Executive Partnership Program (EPP) invites you to join us in cultivating the next generation workforce as they lead lives of significance and service. EPP is an innovative way to both promote your business objectives and invest in future business and community leaders.
In order to better serve you, we direct all childcare and tutoring requests to College Nannies and Tutors. They do a great job matching people to potential candidates. You can request a North Park student through them and if possible they will accommodate. North Park does not provide background checks of students and is not responsible for any liability in regards to working relationships between community members and students.
For Church and Ministry
If you’re looking to connect with students from North Park Theological Seminary, the Field Education program facilitates practical ministry experience opportunities for Seminary students. Please contact the Field Education staff to inquire about site criteria for this program.