The 15-person committee includes 9 members of the Board of Trustees, two of whom serve ex officio, and 6 members of the campus community – two students, three faculty members, and a representative of staff and administrative employees.
Board members include
- Owen R. Youngman, Deerfield, Illinois; committee chair; professor and chair in digital media strategy, Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University
- Kristine Strand, Boston, Massachusetts; chair of the North Park Board of Trustees (serving ex officio); associate professor (retired), department of speech, language, and hearing sciences, Boston University; senior speech-language pathologist and literacy specialist, Learning Disabilities Program, Department of Neurology, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Gary Walter, Palatine, Illinois; president of the Evangelical Covenant Church (serving ex officio)
- Peggy Bley, San Francisco, California; certified public accountant
- Rebekah Eklund, Baltimore, Maryland; assistant professor of theology, Loyola University Maryland in Baltimore
- D. Darrell Griffin, Chicago, Illinois; pastor, Oakdale Covenant Church
- David Helwig, Plymouth, California; president and West Region CEO (retired), WellPoint, Inc.
- Karen Meyer, Denver, Colorado; vice president, sales and partnerships, Welltok, Inc.
- David Otfinoski, Chester, Connecticut; president, Catamount Medical Information, LLC
Members of the campus community include
- Jonathan Peterson, University faculty; assistant professor of politics and government and chair of the North Park Faculty Senate
- Alyssa Anderson, University faculty; assistant professor of athletic training
- Elizabeth Pierre, Seminary faculty; assistant professor in both the Seminary and School of Professional Studies
- Angela Nevoso, president of the undergraduate Student Government Association
- Mackenzie Mahon, incoming president of the Seminary Student Association
- Roby Geevarghese, major gift officer in the Department of Development and Alumni Relations