While communication is becoming more digitized, the campus Postal Center remains very active, handling approximately 2,500 articles of mail each day. With the exception of the manager, the Postal Center is run entirely by student staff and serves the entire campus community.
Each student, faculty, and staff member on campus is assigned a campus mailbox number for receiving mail. Students and senders should keep in mind that they more than likely share a mailbox with another student. Faculty and staff mailboxes are located in their offices around campus, and student postal center employees deliver mail around campus Monday through Friday each week.
- Send and receive mail through the USPS
- Purchase stamps and envelopes of all shapes and sizes
- Package shipping via Priority Mail, UPS, or Fed-Ex
- On-campus student mailboxes
- Fax-sending service
The Postal Center is located on the north side of campus at 3305 W. Foster Ave., directly below Ohlson House.
- Find it on the campus map.
- Contact the Postal Center at (773) 244-5552.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
Lobby: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Window: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- The Postal Center may have limited hours of operation during summer and winter breaks
If you are off-campus and would like to send mail to someone, it should be addressed in the following way:
3305 W Foster Ave, CPO/Box #
Chicago, IL 60625
Students: log-in to NPYou to get your mailbox information.