A Word from the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources
Welcome to North Park University’s Human Resources Page! Whether you are a prospective, new, or current employee, we hope that this site serves as a center of resources for you to learn more about what NPU has to offer. We are proud of how we integrate our three distinctives of Christian, city-centered, and intercultural into the employee experience. We encourage you to join in the effort of continuing to prepare our students for lives of significance and service in a wide range of disciplines.
TIAA Representative on Campus
To schedule a one-on-one session with our representative, click the button below or call 800-732-8353. Meetings will be held on the 3rd floor of Old Main.
Here are the upcoming dates available:
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- Thursday, June 18, 2020
Welcome to North Park!
Welcome to North Park University! As a new employee, you are now a member of a vibrant campus community with inspired students, exceptional academic programs, successful athletic programs, excellence in teaching and leadership, and dedicated staff.
- Meet with HR
- Complete all HR paperwork
- Communicate with your department liaison or supervisor; make sure you understand:
- What time to arrive
- Where to report when you first arrive
- Dress code expectations
- What to bring on your first day
- Take ID picture and get ID printed
- Meet department staff
- Set up NPU username and password
- Schedule headshot session with University Marketing and Communications
- Take a campus tour
- Complete Title IX training