School of Professional Studies Scholarships and Student Loans
(20% tuition discount, renewable annually up to a maximum of 5 years)
- Transfer GPA of 2.5 or above
- Completion of AA, AS from any of the following schools
- 60sh of transferable credit from any of the following schools
City Colleges of Chicago
- Richard J. Daley College
- Kennedy-King College
- Malcom X College
- Olive-Harvey College
- Harold Washington College
- Truman College
- Wright College
Chicago Metropolitan Community Colleges
- College of DuPage
- College of Lake County
- Elgin Community College
- Joliet Junior College
- McHenry County College
- Morton College
- Oakton Community College
- Triton College
- Waubonsee Community College
- William Rainey Harper College
Must remain enrolled with a 2.5 cumulative GPA to maintain scholarship
A 20% tuition reduction is available for CLC students
- Apply and be accepted by the School of Professional Studies
- Transfer a minimum of 30 semester hours from College of Lake County
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or above
- Minimum of 30 transfer hours
(25% tuition discount for the duration of attendance in the School of Professional Studies
- Transfer GPA of 2.0 or above
- Completion of Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Science from St. Augustine College
(5% tuition discount for the duration of attendance in the School of Professional Studies)
- Membership in Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society upon entering the School of Professional Studies
- Must remain enrolled and maintain 3.0 cumulative GPA to renew
Application available: School of Professional Studies Scholarship Application
Swedish Hospital Partnership
North Park University is pleased to provide financial support for employees of Swedish Hospital who enroll in degree programs, either in-person or online, according to the following parameters:
- Students in the School of Professional Studies are eligible for a 15% tuition reduction.
- To be eligible for the discount, students must complete an employee verification form available in the Human Resources Department of SCH.
- Full-time eligible employees of Swedish Hospital who enroll in a degree program at North Park are awarded a blanket tuition reduction, which represents the full amount of financial aid available from North Park. This discount will not be combined with other North Park grants and scholarships available to other students.
- Continued employment will be verified annually by North Park University’s Financial Aid Office.
Students may also be eligible for veteran’s benefits or other outside scholarships.
Many students borrow student loans to pay for their education. All student loans must be repaid; most federal student loans are at a significantly lower interest than other private loans.
In order to explore options for student loans, you must complete a FAFSA for each academic year you want loan funding. Generally, you will start loan repayment six months after you graduate or leave school.
Learn more about student loan options that may be available to you.