Why Consider Direct Admission?
North Park recognizes exceptional academic achievement by offering qualified incoming students Direct Admission to our well-respected, 50-year and running nursing program. Rather than waiting to land one of the 48 coveted spots awarded each fall and spring semester, Direct Admission offers students:
- Guaranteed admission into the nursing program at the start of third year
- Specialized faculty mentorship during first two years
- Clinical enrichment opportunities during first two years in area of intended study
- Unweighted high school GPA of 3.75+
- Students with an unweighted high school GPA below 3.75, but at least 3.50, may choose to provide test scores to be considered (ACT score of 27+ or SAT of 1290+).
- North Park and science GPA of 2.75+ upon formal start of the nursing program. A GPA below 2.75 will void guaranteed admission into the nursing program.
- Employment within six months
- 8:1 student-teacher ratio
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Simulation lab
- Abroad mission trips
- Experience in multi-cultural healthcare sites
- Access to clinical sites in Chicago
Aid and Tuition
We’re committed to keeping college affordable, we take a straight-forward approach to tuition and fees so you can understand and manage your costs, and we work to be transparent about our costs. Learn about the options available to you.