Schedule an in-person or virtual visit today.
There’s no better way to get to know North Park than to visit our campus. Now there are more ways to do so than ever.
Schedule a personalized on-campus visit just for you. In-person visits are offered Monday–Thursday at 9:15 am, 11:00 am, and 2:30 pm and Fridays at 11:00 am. Your visit will include an informational admissions presentation, a meeting with your admissions counselor, and a campus tour—with COVID-19 guidelines implemented for your health and safety.
Learn more about North Park and connect with us from wherever you are. Choose from the following virtual visit options:
The North Park Campus Reopening Task Force is working every day to reduce the risks of campus exposure to COVID-19. Our campus community is committed to following safety instructions, guidelines, and protocols identified by the University, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Chicago Department of Public Health to keep our campus community as safe and healthy as possible. All plans and protocols for our on-campus visits, and the reopening of our campus, are in accordance with the CDC and OSHA guidelines. To read more about our health and safety initiatives, please feel free to visit our COVID-19 information page.
For your safety and that of the campus community, all visitors are expected to adhere to the following safety guidelines:
Before your visit:
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please refrain from visiting campus and call 773-244-5500 to reschedule.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks, please refrain from visiting campus and call 773-244-5500 to reschedule.
- The City of Chicago has issued an Emergency Travel Order effective Monday, July 6. If you are traveling from out of state, please read the following carefully:
- If you are traveling from any of the following states, you will be directed to self-quarantine for 10 days upon arriving to Chicago prior to visiting campus, or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (no longer than 72 hours prior to arrival), or be fully vaccinated, as defined as two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or two weeks after one dose of single-dose vaccine: Michigan, Colorado, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Florida, Maine, West Virginia, Rhode Island, Oregon, North Dakota, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Indiana, New Hampshire, Washington, North Carolina, and Massachusetts.
- If you are traveling from any of the following states, no quarantine or negative COIVD-19 test is required: Alaska, Tennessee, Maryland, Kentucky, Ohio, Wisconsin, Vermont, Montana, South Carolina, Georgia, Connecticut, Iowa, Virginia, Missouri, Utah, Idaho, Nebraska, Texas, Arizona, South Dakota, District of Columbia, Nevada, Wyoming, Louisiana, New Mexico, Kansas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Alabama, and California.
During your visit:
- All visitors will have their temperature taken upon entering Old Main with a touchless thermometer.
- All visitors are expected to wear a face-covering over the nose and mouth for the duration of their visit. We will provide masks to those who need them.
- Visitors, faculty, and staff are expected to follow social distancing guidelines — maintaining 6 feet apart at all times.
- Everyone is expected to wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water or hand sanitizer if unavailable.
Our commitment to you:
- In addition to our routine cleaning and disinfecting practices, North Park will be closed on Fridays for additional measures.
- All faculty, staff, and student workers will be required to wear a face-covering, observe social distancing, and follow hygienic guidelines.
- Meeting spaces will be set-up to allow for proper physical distancing.
Take a virtual tour, anytime.
Take a virtual tour of North Park’s Chicago campus from wherever you are. Explore our buildings and green spaces while learning more about North Park’s history and facilities.
Christian. City-centered. Intercultural.
North Park offers the ideal college experience: an affordable, transformative, and challenging education in a world-class city. You’ll have opportunities for service in the city and around the world, and you’ll leave the University ready for life and career. Learn more about our academics, athletics, and community through the videos below.
Choose North Park.
Students like you choose North Park for different reasons. Check out their stories.
Chicago is our classroom.
You get to know North Park best when you get to know our city and community. It’s all a part of who we are and how we learn.