Schedule an in-person or virtual visit today.
There’s no better way to get to know North Park than to visit our campus. Now there are more ways to do so than ever.
Schedule a personalized on-campus visit just for you. In-person visits are offered Monday–Thursday at 9:15 am, 11:00 am, and 2:30 pm and Fridays at 11:00 am. Your visit will include an informational admissions presentation, a meeting with your admissions counselor, and a campus tour—with COVID-19 guidelines implemented for your health and safety.
Learn more about North Park and connect with us from wherever you are. Choose from the following virtual visit options:
The North Park Campus Reopening Task Force is working every day to reduce the risks of campus exposure to COVID-19. Our campus community is committed to following safety instructions, guidelines, and protocols identified by the University, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Chicago Department of Public Health to keep our campus community as safe and healthy as possible. All plans and protocols for our on-campus visits, and the reopening of our campus, are in accordance with the CDC and OSHA guidelines. To read more about our health and safety initiatives, please feel free to visit our COVID-19 information page.
For your safety and that of the campus community, all visitors are expected to adhere to the following safety guidelines:
Before your visit:
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please refrain from visiting campus and call 773-244-5500 to reschedule.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks, please refrain from visiting campus and call 773-244-5500 to reschedule.
During your visit:
- We ask that all visitors and staff wear a face-covering over the nose and mouth while in indoor meeting spaces and group sessions regardless of vaccination status. We will provide masks to those who need them. This is consistent with wearing masks in classroom and lab settings for NPU students, faculty, and staff.
- Masks are optional while on the campus tour for those that are vaccinated. This includes indoor common areas and outdoors.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask in all indoor spaces on campus.
During admissions events:
Face-coverings over the nose and mouth are required for all visitors, faculty, and staff during indoor events. Masks are optional for those that are vaccinated when in indoor common areas and outdoors. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask in all indoor spaces on campus.
Take a virtual tour, anytime.
Take a virtual tour of North Park’s Chicago campus from wherever you are. Explore our buildings and green spaces while learning more about North Park’s history and facilities.
Christian. City-centered. Intercultural.
North Park offers the ideal college experience: an affordable, transformative, and challenging education in a world-class city. You’ll have opportunities for service in the city and around the world, and you’ll leave the University ready for life and career. Learn more about our academics, athletics, and community through the videos below.
Choose North Park.
Students like you choose North Park for different reasons. Check out their stories.
Chicago is our classroom.
You get to know North Park best when you get to know our city and community. It’s all a part of who we are and how we learn.