Welcome to North Park’s Online Bookstore
The North Park Online Bookstore operates completely online and can be visited at NorthPark.TextbookX.com. Students may visit the website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home or to campus while digital course material access is emailed. The bookstore also sells branded merchandise, course supplies, and other items.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the online bookstore simplifies the textbook process for students and professors while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
The Online Bookstore Offers
- Quick ordering process—complete your entire order in five minutes
- New, used, eBook, and rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including Marketplace)
- Post and sell any textbook on the website’s Marketplace—you name the price
- School spirit merchandise like clothing, hats, and more.
Order Online in Three Easy Steps
2. Select Textbooks
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page.
3. Check out
Order early to take advantage of the great savings opportunities and free delivery options.
- Check out our step-by-step Textbook Ordering Guide.
- Track: Check the delivery status of your order.
- Return: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here.
- Sell: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace.
- FAQ: Other questions? Visit our FAQ page or check out our Help Videos.
Contact the bookstore’s customer service team at NorthPark.TextbookX.com/Help.
Faculty members will use our convenient web portal to submit their course materials in advance of each semester. Using this portal, faculty will view the courses they will be teaching, select the books they want to use, and see what costs would be for students. The portal also has an option for creating course packs.