Calendar and Course Schedule
Current students in the School of Professional Studies can utilize the resources on this page to assist in planning course schedules and to stay on track toward degree completion. Click below to download upcoming course schedules:
Class Schedules and Registration Information
Current and upcoming schedules are available to view in Student Planning in Self-Service where you can also register for classes. Registration is open for spring B quad and both summer quads. For assistance in using Self-Service, view our Student Planning Demo Video.
General Education Information
- Professional Studies Core Courses
- Bachelor of Arts General Education Requirements
- General Education Course Descriptions
Students in the School of Professional Studies may register for (or drop) classes through any of the following methods:
- Email Office of the Registrar
- Drop/Add Form (requires advisor signature)
- Call or email your academic advisor if you have any questions or encounter any problems.
The University is committed to providing a safe living and learning environment for all students. Learn more about the resources, policies, and programs available to you: